Sign in to your Control Center account. There are 2 ways to get to the admin portal:
- Admin tab – Tool & Misc section will display a CenturyLink Engage tool button.
- Inventory tab – In the Order section, select your CenturyLink Engage account and then choose the Customer Administrator Portal link.
You will land on the dashboard of the admin portal. The dashboard displays a Quick Start menu with popular features for administrators to access. You can use the Quick Start menu to perform the following:
- Set Up a User – Quickly set up a user with phone and software to download.
- Handling Incoming Calls – Determine what will happen when the business line is called.
- Add a Phone – Set up a phone with a phone number, a physical device, and a name that you choose.
- Set Up Office Hours – Create schedules for working hours and holidays to be used when handling incoming calls.
- Enterprise Level View - Shows the consolidated listing of all services and features across the entire company.
- Site Level View - Shows services and features for a specific company location.
- Advances Services.
Based on the site selection in the site-selection pull-down menu, all sites or a specific site, the admin portal provides either an Enterprise Level view or a Site Level View for the management of services and user features. Select the site (or location) for which you are the designated admin.
The left-hand menu on the dashboard page provides navigation to other configurable areas of the portal, including:
Note: Depending on your assigned services, some of these tabs may not be visible.
Here is a close-up of the left-hand navigation available within your portal: