Call Park and Call Pickup
The Call Park/Call Pickup feature allows you to put a call on hold within your office and continue the conversation from another phone within your office. This is done by using Feature Access Codes. For more information on Feature Access Codes, please view the FAC guide.
Parking a Call
If you want to place a call on hold but retrieve it from another phone in the office, you must first park the call.
Note: Callers of the parked calls will hear hold music.
- While the call is on hold, park the call by dialing star (*) 68.
- Enter the extension to park the call on, followed by the pound (#) key.
- Notify the person picking up the call, the extension that you parked the call on.
Retrieving a Parked Call
If someone is on hold (parked) on an extension and you wish to continue that call but from another phone, you will need to retrieve the call from park.
Note: If a call is parked, the caller will hear hold music.
- Go to the phone you wish to receive that call from.
- Enter star (*) 88, followed by the extension that the call is parked (currently held) on. This will retrieve the call from park.