The Directory feature allows you access to the main Directory (Company Directory), Company’s Custom Contact List, Site-Specific Contact List and your Personal Directory (My Contacts).
Accessing the Directory
- Log in to the My Phone Next Portal.
- Click the Directory menu option.
- The Directory page contains your company’s phone list. You cannot edit these numbers, however if you are signed in to the UC-One Desktop Application you can place calls to these users from this page.
- Click Export to CSV to export the Company’s Directory to a spreadsheet.
- Also, from the Directory page you will have access to two additional lists, these include:
- Company’s Custom Contact List – this list is common to all site locations and may be populated by your company administrator with contact names and numbers of frequently called numbers.
- Site-Specific Contact List – this list may be populated with contact names and numbers which are specifically used by users in this location.
Accessing My Contacts
Adding/Deleting numbers in your Personal Directory.
- Click on the My Contacts tab.
- You will be on your Personal Directory page.
- To add a new number, enter a descriptive name for the number, e.g., mobile phone, in the Name field and enter the number in the Phone Number field. You can also set the new user to a Speed Dial Code from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Contact.
- To delete a contact from My Contacts, click on the trash icon next to the corresponding name and number you want to delete. When the Pop-Up appears, click Delete.
Note: You can set up to 100 (00-99) speed dial codes for your frequently called numbers, referred to as Speed Dial numbers. Note: The speed dials you create here do not sync with any speed dials you create on your IP Desk Phone. They can also be dialed from your UC-One Applications.
Note: If attempting to delete a number that is assigned to a call setting feature the system will first require you to remove the number from the service.