How to Download and Install the App
UC-One Connect is a mobile app optimized for business messaging and calling. UC-One Connect keeps mobile professionals fully connected to the workplace with easy access to people and information from their smartphones. It uses your business identity when you make business calls, so you can maintain a professional business image while keeping your personal mobile number private. With features like business calling and messaging, contextual intelligence integration and in-call actions you have everything you need to stay connected while on the road!
Downloading the App
- Access the My Phone Next Portal via the browser of your mobile phone and log in.
- Click on the My Apps Tab.
- Press and hold the Download button next to the Connect client to copy the URL. Paste the URL into your browser’s search bar. You will be redirected to the App Store or Google Play to install the app.
- Once installed on your smartphone, launch the app and accept the End User Agreement.
- As a part of the initial configuration of your UC- One Connect app, you must enter your User-ID, and Password. These are the same credentials you use to log into My Phone Next.
- Select Sign in.