The UC-One Communicator is an end-user application that runs on all major desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. This enables users to access business communications and collaboration services from their favorite devices – wherever they happen to be.
Downloading and Signing in to the Communicator App
- Access the My Phone Next Portal via the browser of your personal computer and log in.
- Click on the My Apps Tab.
- Locate the desktop version required for your computer and click Download.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Once downloaded and installed, launch the application. You will be required to accept the Terms and Conditions. Then, enter your username and password.
- Click Sign in. You will be directed to the Contacts Screen.
Note: The Username and Password will be the same credentials as your login to the My Phone Next Portal.